Do you know How to Clean Face at home Naturally? Or how to clean face at home, clean face home remedies In this way, you will get to read many articles on the Internet. But do you know that most of these articles are made for the promotion of the product? But today we will tell you 10 such techniques with the help of which you can clean your face at home without any expense.
Do you know that you have a lot of control over facial skin texture, clarity, softness and long term health? Whether you are young or old, male or female, you can also improve your skin and develop it properly.
Cleanliness is arguably the most important part of your basic skincare routine. Cleaning the face thoroughly can also get rid of dirt and dust, skin cells, and bacteria. Also, cleansing the face thoroughly closes the pores of the skin and is able to breathe freely. And prepares the skin to obtain topically applied nutrients and lipids.
How to Clean Face at Home Naturally.
I will tell you some remedies for facial cleansing from a 5,000 year old treatment tradition.
- Clean twice a day, no more. Cleaning twice a day is not enough for any skin unless you are exposed to excessive dust, grime, or pollution. Cleansing often strips your skin of precious natural oils. Not regular cleaning, especially before you retire for the night, can lead to build-up and explosions.
- Choose a cleanser that suits your skin type. Do not use soap on facial skin, it can become hard and dry over time and damage the skin. A very rich cleanser can close the pores, while too much dry cleaner can irritate the skin. For dry skin, the cleanser should contain nutritious herbs and oils. One for oily skin should include herbs that balance oil production and support clarity. Sensitive skin benefits from the ultra-gentle, fragrance-free, non-irritating cleanser.
We provide traditional Ayurvedic cleansers for Vata, Pitta and Kapa skin types.
- Always clean the face with cold or lukewarm water. The hot water dries up and damages the skin over time, and the cold water will not dissolve and carry the embedded dirt and lime as well as lukewarm water.
- If you use a sponge or washcloth, make sure they are clean and soft. They are not necessary for effective cleaning: your fingers can simply do a good job.
- Before you clean your face, wash your hands thoroughly with water. Otherwise, your dirty hands will mess up the skin on your face. Also, to protect your hair from the face, use a headband.
- Begin by gently spraying clean cold water on your face and neck.
- Apply the cleanser with your fingers or a soft sponge, using gentle circular massage strokes and moving upward on the face and neck. Do not scrub too much… Mild massage is enough to improve strokes circulation as well as to cure loose grime and old surface skin cells. Too much scrubbing will irritate and irritate the skin, especially the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Rinse with lots of water. Don’t forget to rub the cleanser from the neck and hairline. Cleaner residues can close the pores and attract dirt.
- Gently turn off excess water with a soft towel. Do not rub or pull dry skin.
- Follow immediately with a water-based toner and moisturizer suitable for your skin type, seal in surface moisture and provide nourishment when the skin is receptive.